PakLab is now offering Bag On Valve Aerosol filling technology in it's Chino, California facility.
The Bag-on-Valve (BoV) aerosols system is a modern packaging technology developed to improve your cosmetic, medical or food products. Not only is it convenient and user friendly, but it can be sprayed evenly at all angles and has up to 99% product emptying.
BoV consists of an aerosol valve with a welded bag. The product is placed inside the bag while the propellant is filled in the space between bag and can. The product is dispensed by the propellant simply squeezing the bag when the spray button is pressed, the product is squeezed out of the bag by the compressed air/nitrogen, which creates the dispensing as a spray, cream or gel.
Consumer Benefits Include:
- Up to 100% product evacuation
- Longer shelf life for oxygen sensitive products
- Controlled spraying patterns
- Suitable for liquid and thick products
- Uses eco-friendly air or nitrogen
- Less need for preservatives
- Perfect for OTC and Medical Device products
Contact us today for more information : 909-517-2442